"So heres the start of something new, It feels so right to be here with you..."

So, you're reading a blog eh? One would think.. It has words, cute-sey backgrounds, thought provoking posts, and... Pictures? (Eh, not so much)...Even though I just love smothering you with what God is teaching me, I should in fact share some "simple blessings" he provides everyday, right? I have resolved, when it comes to this blog, pictures are a new addition. (: In fact, I'll start with one (actually two) right now.


Okay, Today was my official last second day at FSCJ (I really tried to make it sound official. This semester I'm taking a class called "The Bible as Literature" (BEST CLASS EVER). You have no idea. (: So, in this class we connect forms of entertainment like books, movies, music, plays... to verses and stories in the Bible. So, my group came up with some, and I would like to share with you the one I came up with..


This is House of Heroes, a really cool band. The song I chose was "In the Valley of the Dying Sun" which kinda tells the story of Jacob in Genesis 32:22-32 . Turns out, I might actually be doing a paper on this. (: Woop. I figured that my "literary connection" was pretty interesting, considering no one else came up with it. So that basically was the start of my day. But toward the end of my day is when I got pretty excited...



This is Batman, the Super(man)hero of my dreams. He's smart, Rich, and likes to wrestle Sharks on His "days off"... My kinda man.. (Not really). Even though, He is my favorite Super(man)hero. I picked up a 1991 edition of a Batman Comic Book today for .50¢. Yes, Batman, you did it again. (Insert smile here.) (: Of course, I am not a comic book reader. In fact, I don't even know in which order I should read it. But, mostly anything with Batman that is less than a $1.00 is going to be a purchase. Of course, I didn't leave the true comic book reader of the house out either.. he (my little brother) got three.. (:




I hope you've had a pleasant day dear reader! You are a blessing.

Bethany J

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17