Well, Hello there!
This past week, let's see.. It's been
Hecktic,
Crazy,
productive,
and Now I can celebrate!
My Summer has Officially started as of yesterday. I am really excited! Exactly 13 days 'till prom.( http://www.murrayhilltheatre.com ) 19 Days till I get to spend a afternoon with my friends. ( I love them!) :) 20 Until my sweet-heart's grad party. 27 day until I spend another afternoon with my best guy friend. 34 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!! by George, I'm excited!!!
I finished my finals & SAT last week so I get some down time this week. Golly ;) I cannot wait until I write again. Hopefully it'll be something totally amazing !
-Bethany J
Hecktic,
Crazy,
productive,
and Now I can celebrate!
My Summer has Officially started as of yesterday. I am really excited! Exactly 13 days 'till prom.( http://www.murrayhilltheatre.com ) 19 Days till I get to spend a afternoon with my friends. ( I love them!) :) 20 Until my sweet-heart's grad party. 27 day until I spend another afternoon with my best guy friend. 34 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!! by George, I'm excited!!!
I finished my finals & SAT last week so I get some down time this week. Golly ;) I cannot wait until I write again. Hopefully it'll be something totally amazing !
-Bethany J