Conversation: it defines you.

Proverbs 19:1
"Better is a poor person who walks in his integrity than the one who is crooked in speech and is a fool."

I think that people need to put more thought into their speech. You can tell if a student is smart by how much time they put into their projects and their presentations. So why can't we use that same disciplinary skill? I wish I could take back every first impression that I've messed up in. Whether it was something dumb I said or maybe the form of speech I used before meeting someone new. I want to be remembered for being a person with good sense.

Proverbs 19:17
"Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense."

Maybe instead of making a big deal about something small, I can use the tools given to me (via God's Word) and not get angry over it. Honestly, I don't find people who get angry (because they couldn't rent the movie they wanted) very nice at all. I don't want to be with people like that. I would rather have a friend that would forgive me for every dumb thing I get frustrated over.

Proverbs 17:9
"Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter sperates close friends."

Thank the LORD Jesus is so forgiving! We get so caught up in this life that we forget we needed His imput. We can't live without Him.

Bethany J

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}