Complicated: Life isn't easy

Let's see, I've had a pretty blessed week. Went to the beach, celebrated Mother's Day, finished my support letters, and didn't smart talk anyone. I would say, I've had a good week. :) I know that was slightly random but, what can I say, that's the way I am when it comes to writing. I can't write a blog a week, my brain can't think like that.

Anyways, I have something to say. So, here it goes... "Life isn't easy.. But don't take it for granted." I've really started to take that to heart recently. Everyday I thank the Lord for another day to live, another chance to serve Him. Yet, when I walk into the House of the Lord, I feel as if I'm not doing what I'm called to do. The Lord has been teaching me alot lately. For instance, biting my tongue when my sinful heart screams. Or wanting to have company and I'm forced to be alone. Life isn't easy.... and I pray I will NEVER take it for granted.

I'm a planner, I like to think of things to do. As soon as I have a plan of what to do, I try my best to get it done. Now, the Lord has been working in me for a long time about this and I'm still grateful He hasn't given up on me yet. God works to mold me by giving me people who plan but never do anything towards the plan. I have alot of friends like that. I love those people. God has placed them in my life to help me be patient and wait on HIS plan.

I hope you enjoyed my snippet for the day,

Bethany J

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17