Quiet Bubbles...*the wierdest title ever*

Quiet:
For several months now, I have been lacking in the "best buddy" department, as of course you should know. On top of that, the people I love spending time with have been super busy. (Hmm.. I wonder.) Through these circumstances God is indeed showing me some really important clues that lead to becoming more in love with Him. How his mercy is so evident!


Bubbles:
Now that I know that the above lesson is true about my life, God is showing me another issue that must be identified. Lately, I have been spending more time with another friend of mine.. I enjoy spending time with him, and when he's not there, I'm lonely. What I've come to realize is that God is preventing him from becoming too much of a distraction. I am so thankful that God is putting me (and my friend) in "bubbles" of protection before anything gets out of hand. :)


So, I have been even more blessed by these lessons that God is teaching me! How amazing!

I hope you all have a blessed week,

Bethany

P.S. I went to WOLBI this past weekend, it was awesome. ♥ I loved being able to share my heart with my sweet friends attending there. I also made some new ones as well. :) Not to mention, I also got to snap some senior pictures for another friend of mine. It was so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17