A Whole New Year.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."

God has done a lot of things this past year. I of course could not count all the times he has taken me out of trouble, out of places I didn't need to be in, put me places where I needed to be, and so forth. How great is our God!

Not to mention, this year is a whole new year to experience is loving, righteous hand that will enable me to see and experience him even more that I can imagine. How great is our God!

I hope to see what God has in store for this next year where all the moments are beautiful in their own time.

- Bethany J

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17