Spiritual gifts study....
Leadership (Hodēgeō): to guide, to lead the way. Psalm 61:2&3 " from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy."
Mercy (Splanchnon): affections of the heart, references to feelings of kindness, goodwill, and pity. Psalm 145:9 "The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made."
Faith (Pistos): active, signifying believing, trusting, relying on God. Psalm 9:10 " And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you."
Discernment (Anakrino): to distinguish, or seperate out so as to investigate. Hosea 14:9 "Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the LORD are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them."
I would have you tell you, when I was looking up these words I wasn't expecting them to sound so much like me..... Pretty cool if you ask me. :) So if you find out what your Spiritual gifts are, you should look up what they mean. You'll be surprised.
(All definitions came from Vines Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament words.)