What I've learned this year...
This morning was a little different than normal mornings. Not just because it was Christmas morning, but it was because me and my famliy had a discussion about spiritual matters. My Dad made a statement that struck a chord with me. He said; "Most families in the church don't talk about spiritual matters at home. They get caught in the motions of going to church and life. Forcing themselves to live this life without a whole lot of encouragement." So, with that, we stated what we had learned over the course of the year. I would like to share what I've learned with you..
How much thought God puts into each and every plan for our lives. Seriously, God is pretty creative and he thought of every person we would encourage. He thought about every person that needed our help, and every person that would help us. God even thought about the person who came without baggage (sin) to take ours who is his son, Jesus Christ.
The way I treat others. Man, that is still a lesson that is going to have to be taught to me constantly. Even though being truthful is something we all need. Truth is meant to be given at the right time, in the right manner, and especially in the right attitude. Imposing an idea about a person is not truth. Not at all. Period. Not to be lavished in anyway, shape, or form.
Well, I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas, and a happy new year!
Bethany J
How much thought God puts into each and every plan for our lives. Seriously, God is pretty creative and he thought of every person we would encourage. He thought about every person that needed our help, and every person that would help us. God even thought about the person who came without baggage (sin) to take ours who is his son, Jesus Christ.
The way I treat others. Man, that is still a lesson that is going to have to be taught to me constantly. Even though being truthful is something we all need. Truth is meant to be given at the right time, in the right manner, and especially in the right attitude. Imposing an idea about a person is not truth. Not at all. Period. Not to be lavished in anyway, shape, or form.
Well, I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas, and a happy new year!
Bethany J