"Just be sweet and pray."
(It says "God Bless America and Ethiopia")
- I found a Lady Bug. Well, techinally Rina found it but, I get the credit since I took a better picture.
- And then I ended my night of singing with quotes from our Minister of Music.
"Angels, you all need to cover your faces as soon as you are in your spot. We don't want to see your faces."
"Can you turn off the lights up there? I don't want them in the light."
:)
Friday was spent sorting through 100's of pictures that my family has taken.
Like this one. But they were actually of people I don't remember meeting. :/
Friday night was spent at my friend Brittany's house for a Christmas party. It was fun! :D
Saturday (Today) was spent singing again... and sorting more pictures.
Alas, Tomorrow is a new day and a new start for a new week. :) Christmas week.
Not to mention, Tomorrow is my Church's Christmas Concert. You should go. http://www.fbcjax.com