Oh, Oh, Oh.... Excitement is in the air!

So, today is Thursday and I cannot tell you how excited I am for Friday to get here! I get to see my WOLBI friends tomorrow. :) I felt as if I should have informed you about this incredible news (Well, it's incredible to me..). I had a aboslutely wonderful Thanksgiving! I go camping every year but this year I didn't get to spend it with my Best Friend, but that's all cool because I still love her regardless. Hopefully you can see her beauty. (Yet, she is much prettier in person) (I'm biased...). But she came to visit on Friday and then we went to "Old Farm Days". Old Farm days is an exhibit of Tractors and Vintage things along with crafts and baby animals. :)Breana

Little baby cow. :)




Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17