I'm so thankful, when I'm incapable of doin' any good on my own.
"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness!Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God!It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.Enter his gates with thanksgiving,and his courts with praise!Give thanks to him; bless his name!For the Lord is good;his steadfast love endures forever,and his faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100
In 5th grade I had to memorize this. But, Today I've realized something new. For real, this is one of the most exciting Psalms I have read in a while. So, I'm going to share what I learned with you.
* It's very difficult to make a joyful noise to the LORD when you don't serve HIM with gladness.
I really shouldn't have to explain but I will for your benefit. For instance, when I came back from Argentina, I was crazy for Jesus. I found that every time I put myself in a humbling postition, I can find a million and two things to thank the LORD about. People are most thankful when they serve with gladness.
* Identify and Sing.
A Potter doesn't need a hard piece of clay, He needs one that willingly lets Him do the molding. When we let Him mold us, we find our identity and we find a love that's worth singing about.
*Thank Him & Praise Him.
Have you ever realized that the moment your not thankful, it's harder to praise? I know I have. As soon as that happens though, I always try to find how my Savior showed His love for me that day. I LOVE praising God! I feel like I know why I was created when I do.
* He is good, all the time, all the time!
Why turn to anyone else for love? If you know that only God's love is steadfast, then why do you settle for less? COME ON! He's not going to let you down. He's not going to leave you alone! His faithfulness endures, His love is steadfast. Who wouldn't want that?!?
In 5th grade I had to memorize this. But, Today I've realized something new. For real, this is one of the most exciting Psalms I have read in a while. So, I'm going to share what I learned with you.
* It's very difficult to make a joyful noise to the LORD when you don't serve HIM with gladness.
I really shouldn't have to explain but I will for your benefit. For instance, when I came back from Argentina, I was crazy for Jesus. I found that every time I put myself in a humbling postition, I can find a million and two things to thank the LORD about. People are most thankful when they serve with gladness.
* Identify and Sing.
A Potter doesn't need a hard piece of clay, He needs one that willingly lets Him do the molding. When we let Him mold us, we find our identity and we find a love that's worth singing about.
*Thank Him & Praise Him.
Have you ever realized that the moment your not thankful, it's harder to praise? I know I have. As soon as that happens though, I always try to find how my Savior showed His love for me that day. I LOVE praising God! I feel like I know why I was created when I do.
* He is good, all the time, all the time!
Why turn to anyone else for love? If you know that only God's love is steadfast, then why do you settle for less? COME ON! He's not going to let you down. He's not going to leave you alone! His faithfulness endures, His love is steadfast. Who wouldn't want that?!?