"Hello Seattle, I am a cold seahorse, feeling warm in your sand.."
I know, the title doesn't really make much sense, but neither do I.. :] Time for a review..
1.I went to banquet, I had fun.. and I'm still wating on pictures. But, I can be patient :]
2.Tomorrow is my OFFICIAL last day of FSCJ (for this year)!! Excited much!
3.I got a Tuberculosis skin test today. (Aka I got shot on the Northside).
4.I'm supposed to be writing some concert reviews but, I wanted to blog more. ;]
5.I got to see my dear friend Alyssa, I love her so much, I miss her too. :'] But, I know she's doing a'ight in her little town.
6.I'm fond of Owl City.. You should try 'em. http://www.myspace.com/owlcity
He Loves Jesus! :]
7. I went to my friends "golden 16". It was MARVELOUS! :]
8. I've realized that my thigh muscles don't want to be my friend anymore. :'[
9. I think your pretty amazing for reading this blog.
10. I'll be writing soon. :]
Love,
Bethany J
1.I went to banquet, I had fun.. and I'm still wating on pictures. But, I can be patient :]
2.Tomorrow is my OFFICIAL last day of FSCJ (for this year)!! Excited much!
3.I got a Tuberculosis skin test today. (Aka I got shot on the Northside).
4.I'm supposed to be writing some concert reviews but, I wanted to blog more. ;]
5.I got to see my dear friend Alyssa, I love her so much, I miss her too. :'] But, I know she's doing a'ight in her little town.
6.I'm fond of Owl City.. You should try 'em. http://www.myspace.com/owlcity
He Loves Jesus! :]
7. I went to my friends "golden 16". It was MARVELOUS! :]
8. I've realized that my thigh muscles don't want to be my friend anymore. :'[
9. I think your pretty amazing for reading this blog.
10. I'll be writing soon. :]
Love,
Bethany J