Jesus... Behold the Man.
Okay so yesterday I went to go see a "Passion Play" down where my heart skips a beat.. Word of Life. It was basically beautiful, and wonderful, and all those nice words that you want to say when you feel amazing. ♥ It was really that great. My friends did an abosolutely marvelous job during the production. I'm very proud of them. :)
Leeanna is the one on my right. She played the Widow at Naim. (Luke 7:11-15)

Brennan is the one on my left. He played the part of Andrew (one of Jesus' disciples). 

P.S. if I look really white.. it's because I am. :) (They all had a fake tan...)
Oh I also visited with my "sister".. :) Whom I love. 
I know, you probably would have enjoyed the show more if you were there too. But, maybe one day you could go & see a Word of Life Production for yourself. ;)
Bethany J