Give me a hand...
So, I was driving down Beach today and some person decided to use their hands for rude behavior. After getting over into their lane, they again used their hands to show their feelings towards me. I didn't do anything wrong, and they were just having a bad day. This got me thinking, what are some of the ways I use my hands to give glory to God? And how does it incorporate into my life everyday? Well, I began thinking.. Using my hands is alot like using my mouth. Knowing that blessing and cursing come from my mouth, how are my hands any different?
I can give God glory with my hands by:
Worshipping, blessing, helping, serving, being gentle, providing comfort, guiding, leading, making music, giving... and so on..
I can incorporate ^that^ into my life by:
Having clean hands (Psalms 24:4), Singing praises (Psalm 63:4), being availible to help, using my time wisely, not becoming violent, helping a friend who has had a hard time, having patience with those who are learning, being diligent and giving God my best...
Just like how I am using my hands to inform you about this, I hope to use my hands even more to shine the Light of Jesus the rest of this week.
- Bethany J
I can give God glory with my hands by:
Worshipping, blessing, helping, serving, being gentle, providing comfort, guiding, leading, making music, giving... and so on..
I can incorporate ^that^ into my life by:
Having clean hands (Psalms 24:4), Singing praises (Psalm 63:4), being availible to help, using my time wisely, not becoming violent, helping a friend who has had a hard time, having patience with those who are learning, being diligent and giving God my best...
Just like how I am using my hands to inform you about this, I hope to use my hands even more to shine the Light of Jesus the rest of this week.
- Bethany J