Satisfied: Psalm 63:1-8

"(1)O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. (2) So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. (3) Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. (4) So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. (5) My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, (6) when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; (7) for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. (8) My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."- Psalm 63:1-8

Verse 1 : When I earnestly seek after God, there is no other place where I would rather be.
There is no other place that is even worthy of being in if it is not involving seeking after God.

Verse 2: Beholding God's power and glory are things I can do to praise Him. He is the only one that deserves praise.

Verse 3: God's steadfast love is better than life, what could be any clearer than that?
Why would I settle for anything less?

Verses 4 and 5: When I am consumed with praising Him, I find no satisfaction anywhere else.

Verese 6 and 7: I sing for joy when I remember how God's hand has worked throughout my life.

Verse 8: My soul clings to God because He is worth it.

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17