"Up- Up- Up the court..."
Hello,
First off, Happy Valentine's Day. The day to truely think about how much the Savior of the World loves you. I had upward today and it was a blast. I love my team, so they way I showed it was by getting each of them a valentine. Oh goodness, they were soooooo cute! :] The sad part was that my assistant Leah was sick and one of my other kids was sick. :[ I'm praying that they get better! Today was hilarious because there was a kid named Geffery (spelling...) and I thought of an aquantiance every time they yelled his name. I have to say, that was adorable. The other thing about today was that my team didn't foul anyone out. I was so amazed with them! When I got home, I made a bunch of Valentines for my team @ YouthQuake. I guess you can say I've had a pretty "sweet" day.
Love ya'll in Christ,
Bethany J
First off, Happy Valentine's Day. The day to truely think about how much the Savior of the World loves you. I had upward today and it was a blast. I love my team, so they way I showed it was by getting each of them a valentine. Oh goodness, they were soooooo cute! :] The sad part was that my assistant Leah was sick and one of my other kids was sick. :[ I'm praying that they get better! Today was hilarious because there was a kid named Geffery (spelling...) and I thought of an aquantiance every time they yelled his name. I have to say, that was adorable. The other thing about today was that my team didn't foul anyone out. I was so amazed with them! When I got home, I made a bunch of Valentines for my team @ YouthQuake. I guess you can say I've had a pretty "sweet" day.
Love ya'll in Christ,
Bethany J