"Tomorrow's a day away!"
Hello all,
Tomorrow is Co-Op, *sighs* not exactly my favorite day of the week. But, Co-op is my ticket to College (even though I'm in Jr.College!). So, every Thursday a verse comes to my mind.. That one verse that I was REQUIRED to memorize before going to Awana for Elementary. "Study to show thyself approved, A workman that needeth not to be ashamed..." (For some reason the location is escaping me right now.) I hope you all have had a blessed week, I know I have. You people are awesome! :]
Bethany J
Tomorrow is Co-Op, *sighs* not exactly my favorite day of the week. But, Co-op is my ticket to College (even though I'm in Jr.College!). So, every Thursday a verse comes to my mind.. That one verse that I was REQUIRED to memorize before going to Awana for Elementary. "Study to show thyself approved, A workman that needeth not to be ashamed..." (For some reason the location is escaping me right now.) I hope you all have had a blessed week, I know I have. You people are awesome! :]
Bethany J