Called to a People...
Every time I think of the Mission Field, I do not immediately think of a place. I think of a people. Specifically a group of people who need the truth of God's Word. January 2014, God was working on my heart about a specific group of people. I didn't know who they were, or where they were located. I thought, well, if I go on the mission field, the Lord might lead me in some mysterious way to a specific people group and I will serve them for the rest of my life.
God led me home, to a people group, Middle Schoolers.
I cannot tell you how much I love working with Middle Schoolers. They are funny, smart, silly...etc. This is the people group that seriously needs truth in their lives.
They need the Word of God desperately. In a time of Identity Discovery, they need God's Truth to guide them through a turbulent emotional storm. They need people who love God's word to show them who they are in Him.
*Sigh* God is good. When I can't figure out what in the world I'm supposed to be doing, He leads me.
With Joy,
God led me home, to a people group, Middle Schoolers.
I cannot tell you how much I love working with Middle Schoolers. They are funny, smart, silly...etc. This is the people group that seriously needs truth in their lives.
They need the Word of God desperately. In a time of Identity Discovery, they need God's Truth to guide them through a turbulent emotional storm. They need people who love God's word to show them who they are in Him.
*Sigh* God is good. When I can't figure out what in the world I'm supposed to be doing, He leads me.
With Joy,