Stop Figuring it Out. - Trust
If you are anything like me, you try to figure people out. You watch their body language, you listen to their tone, how they express things, analyzing them piece by piece. You don't mean to of course, you are just taking in the information they are giving you, whether verbally or non-verbally.
Now, do you do this to God? Do you analyze Him, try to figure out why He answers certain prayers and why He seems to not answer others?

Now, do you do this to God? Do you analyze Him, try to figure out why He answers certain prayers and why He seems to not answer others?
I know that I do. Hoping that he can give me a sign, or spell out my life in the clouds. But God doesn't function that way.
Several months ago, I wrote an article titled "Planned with great detail" regarding the direction that my life is going. Honestly, I still don't really know what I'm doing.
However I am comfortable wherever God sends me. Now, that right there is one of the best places I could ever be.
Whether here or there, whether then or now. God has it planned and I don't need to figure it out.
I have the sweetest friends that I know clearly that God is sending them overseas to be missionaries. Do I share the same passion? No. Does that mean I'm disobeying God? No. Does that mean I don't love God? No. Right now in this season, I have so much peace. Being where I need to be at the time I need to be here. Can I explain that? No, but I am okay with it.
For the past two weeks, I have been watching a sermon series by Andy Stanley called "Discovering God's Will" you will get SO much out of it! Eye opening and so simple.
So, for now, I'm just trusting God. He knows so much better than I.
Trusting Him,