Our Position in the Grand Scheme of Things..

Let me tell you something, God is pretty creative. He created each person with specific skills, dreams, talents, and passions. All for the purpose of giving Him glory. Now, with that being said, I would like to share something that I have learned in the past few years.

I LOVE being where God uses me completely.

If I believe that God has specifically given each person a gift, talent, passion, etc. then when God uses that thing (whatever it happens to be), that person feels alive. Why? Because God is using that person with the gifts and talents he has given for the purpose for which He gave them in the first place.

I long to be there. But for now, I am where I am because God desires that I learn about Him.

Can I look forward to the times when God uses those gifts for Him? Yes.
Can I ask for more opportunities where those gifts are used? Yes. Why? Because it gives Him glory, because it lines up with His will, to be glorified.

Keep pressing on friends, this life will not always have those moments, but they will come. Just be ready to be used.

Ready to be used,

post signature

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17