Recall
Honestly, right now I am going through a rough spot. I know that God's Word holds truth, I know that I can rest in the love of my Creator. The same Creator who has given me a loving family, a safe home, and a truth teaching church. However, thinking about these alone are not enough to shake the funk.
Then I started reading.... My own blog.
Now, instead of focusing on the grammatical errors, or how I could have worded something better. I recalled to mind the things that we're going through my heart as God so showed me through his word the very lessons you read. I have never been a huge fan of journaling. Probably never will be a fan of journaling (although I have an obsession with journals themselves). I can say this much, that God is to be glorified if you found any encouragement in any of these posts. I know that I have found encouragement just studying the scriptures to write them. I pray that as this journey continues, that encouragement can still come from this girl, who has a blog. All because of God's work, and His Word.
Keep on.
Bethany J