Listening.
As I sit here listening to my fingers type at the keyboard, I listen to my brother play "Super Mario Galaxy" in the living room. When he first started up the game, a pleasent sound fell upon my ears & then a obnoxious, repetitive, LOUD music (I guess) came on suddenly as Mario traveled to a different galaxy... I wondered what my life would sound like if it was music. Hmmm. So, here is what I'm contemplating at the moment. What would happen if everytime I took something into my own hands, what would it sound like? Yes, I can keep Rhythm. I know some pretty chords, and some pretty nice tunes. But if I were to conduct the music that represents my life, how would it sound? I quite honestly think it would sound out of key, off rhythm, and slightly obnoxious. Why? Because my life is out of key, off rhythm, and slightly obnoxious apart from Christ. (You knew I was going to do that.. You must have!) Besides being the Master over everything, he can keep a pretty sweet beat. N...