A silly side note...

I have a declaration to make, I want to shout it from the mountain tops of every mountain near my NY house...

I AM IN LOVE.

Okay, maybe not "in love" because, love is a very, very strong word.

I just really, really, really, really enjoy these three things (well, two things and 1 person).

Number 1

My Coffee Cup

If you knew how Quiet Times and how many episodes of "Once Upon A Time" and "Merlin" this cup has been through with me, you would understand how this silly little clear coffee cup has ministered to my life. With it's various holdings of tea, coffee, and hot chocolate, it helps warm me from the inside.



Number 2

My Sweatpants


So, I live in the frigid north. Well, I consider it the frigid north, I haven't even lived through a real "winter" yet. These bad boys are probably going to be the most worn item in my complete array of clothing. I have not yet understood why people love sweatpants so much until now, and I completely, wholeheartedly agree with them. 



Number 3

Owl City (well, to be more exact, Adam Young)

Quite honestly, if I put a picture of him on here, you'd fall in love with him too. In all reality, not because he's dashing or anything. Or that his music makes me soar, but the sheer fact that his testimony ministers to me. Thank you for being clean Adam, keep pressing on. 



All of these various items (and people) help me feel at home. Each plays their part, each bring some weird sort of comfort. I know this post is in no real way theological, or spiritual, however, blessings are. 

God blesses us in a variety of ways, to correspond with the "many colored" ways he displays his love, his mercy, and grace. Whether His blessings look like a coffee cup, sweatpants, and a music artist, well, I guess it depends on what you would deem as a blessing. 

"If you're worried and you can't sleep, count your blessings instead of sheep. And then you'll fall asleep counting your blessings." - Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney (White Christmas)

Bethany J


Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17