"I'm just tryin' to be a better version of me for you..." -Relient K



In the past month, I have changed my plans. Doing what I think that God wants me to do, rather than what I wanted to do.Thank goodness, I prefer God's plan. (:

 I have been working with a ministry team for the past two months, doing all sorts of ministry (from moving furniture to running camp). I am so thankful I was able to have such an opportunity to minister in Springfield MA. But God had another reason other than just a change of climate...

I'm moving.
To the mountains in New York State.
For at least a year.

Wow.

I am starting my journey as a newly graduated Word of Life Bible Institute Student. Working with Word of Life Bible Institute New York as the Enrollment Coordinator. Again, this is all pretty mind blowing to me.

Clearly, I can see that God has his hand all in this. I don't know how it will play out. I know that it will benefit myself and those around me in the future... but I'm still throwing my hands in the air at the sheer awe of it all.


The Lake on the Bible Institute Campus

Word of Life Bible Institute (main building) 
The Jack Wyrtzen Center


Whenever I think about what God is going to do, I think to myself... I need wisdom (and prayer warriors!). So, whenever you think about little 'ol me.. Pray. (:

I am thankful for you!

Bethany J

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}