How Plants (and Us) Grow....




I was walking back to my room from lunch today and I was looking at how many little plants have sprouted up just all over the place. This may sound kinda silly, but I really love little plants. They are so adorable. (: But I was also thinking that God not only made plants to clean our air, but to also teach us about what must happen and what will happen when we grow in Him.











Our skin needs to be broken open.
We are born in sin (Romans 5:12). Because of this we have an outer "skin" of sin on us when we are born. That sin is stripped away when we begin our new life, it is shattered, never to cover us again.

We start to become rooted in God.
God's Word is so powerful, it causes growth to happen in our life. Whether it be something we need to get rid of, or letting God handling a situation. Or it just may cause us to think about all the wonders that He has done. (:

We move upward.
The more we grow in Him, the more we give Him our troubles, our cirumstances, etc. We start to look to Him for all the answers. ♥

We peek our heads through the soil and let our leaves out..
This is when we have gotten to the point in our relationship with God where we start to prasie Him for EVERYTHING. Hard times, good times, and the times we just wanna cry... These are the moments that bring Him glory, why not thank Him? Our menial circumstances seem like nothing in the grand scheme of things.




We start to rely on His energy, His SONlight. ♥ This in turn, will aid in other people's growth...

LOVE LOVE LOVE How God creates little things to not only to provide a service for us, but to also show us how this life works. (:

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did... (:

Bethany J

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}