What a whirlwind!!
OH MY LANTA!!
So, today is May 20th and I haven't blogged in more than a month.. *Sighs* I miss you. The end of last month and the beginning of this month have been CRAZY. No lie. No life. But, now that's behind us and a new post is in your very immediate future. (:
Since the end of April, I've
1. had finals galore and projects of all sorts. Man, that was ridiculous! But God got me through it all with a smile on my face.. (:
2. My Mom had a busy schedule, which means I have a busy schedule with watching Little Brothers and such.
3. Spent a lovely day with my boyfriend in St. Augustine.
Since the beginning of May, I've
1. GRADUATED with my AA hooray!
2. Got an Iphone 4.
3. Got a sweet pair of shoes ("chuse" according to Matt..) that make a difference in someone else's life.



Since the end of April, I've
1. had finals galore and projects of all sorts. Man, that was ridiculous! But God got me through it all with a smile on my face.. (:
2. My Mom had a busy schedule, which means I have a busy schedule with watching Little Brothers and such.
3. Spent a lovely day with my boyfriend in St. Augustine.
Since the beginning of May, I've
1. GRADUATED with my AA hooray!
2. Got an Iphone 4.
3. Got a sweet pair of shoes ("chuse" according to Matt..) that make a difference in someone else's life.


