Psalm 84 (verses 4, 5, 12)
So, I would like to share what God showed me this morning, He's pretty great so I figured I should share. :)
Lord, the fact that you have provided for all my needs, you have met each and every single one of them. When I come into your house, I should be overflowing with gratitude for the fact that you have supplied me with life. There is no one on earth that can meet every need like you can God!
"Blessed are those who strength is in you, in whose heart are the highways to Zion." Psalm 84:5
God, when I feel as if I am at the end of my rope, you press me on to keep going. When I feel as if the whole world is against me, you are there pushing, leading, guiding me on the path that you have set before me. My strength is only found in you, the one who gives me life and breath, the one who knows every weakness I have.
"O LORD of hosts, blessed is the one who trusts in you!" Psalm 84:12
The sheer fact that you have brought me as far as you have brought me, should be proof enough for me that you don't give up. Because of that, I should be unswervingly devoted to you. I should in fact be ready to give up anything because I know that you have the best idea. For you have said.. "For I know the plans I have for you..." (Jeremiah 29:11) The fact that I still don't understand, just shows how small I am compared to you God.
Cheese & crackers, the fact that God puts verses in His word like that just blow my mind. The fact that he