I'll be the same, no matter what.
You know, it's kind of amazing how God works. How He loves to just bless you with knowledge that can only come from Him. :) This is something I learned in Argentina, and I've probably mentioned it before, but it's so good I have to mention it again...
The beauty of a sunset. It's gorgeous, perfectly painted by the most creative mind that there is, God. No matter where in the world you go, sunsets usually consist of the same color scheme. Gold, coral, dark purple, and navy blue.
God is the same way. His attributes, His character, never changes. He loves the same where you are at your lowest or highest state. He watches you whether you are in America or Argentina. He never changes. So when God's word says that God is, or He is.. that means He is always that way. He always hates sin, He always shows compassion. He will be the same, no matter what.
To think, that God designed a Sunset / Sunrise just to show me that.. How awesome is He!
I hope you have a wonderful week dear readers. :)
Love,
Bethany J
*Photos were randomly found on my phone. :) So, I figured I should put them to good use.*
God is the same way. His attributes, His character, never changes. He loves the same where you are at your lowest or highest state. He watches you whether you are in America or Argentina. He never changes. So when God's word says that God is, or He is.. that means He is always that way. He always hates sin, He always shows compassion. He will be the same, no matter what.
To think, that God designed a Sunset / Sunrise just to show me that.. How awesome is He!
Love,
Bethany J
*Photos were randomly found on my phone. :) So, I figured I should put them to good use.*