Update: Hopefully more will come!!

Hello my dear readers! I think that an update is in order... So here we go!

Past several weeks:
God has taught me some pretty cool lessons about those he puts in my life. From my STC roommates to my roommates for Argentina, each and every single person has a lesson that I need to learn. :) I am downright, abosolutely, immensely thankful that God is choosing to use so many different people!

When I went to Argentina, I wasn't quite sure what God was going to teach me. You know, usually its about our fervor for sharing the gospel, or even developing a zeal for missions. God showed me that a heart of thankfulness is something that I needed to develop... Why is a heart of thankfulness such an important thing?

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
(Colossians 3:16-17 ESV)
Thats why! Now you can see how glad I am that I'm learning this lesson! My prayer is that it will stay, and never go away. :)

I hope you have a wonderful Summer, maybe I'll update soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}