Undistracted: what a life would that be!

So, I wanted to share something that God has been teaching me lately...

I am a pro at getting over boys. Period. I've gotten to the point where I don't cry anymore because I don't let them steal my heart.

But....

God orchestrated a plan for me to meet a now dear friend of mine. I honestly don't know what to do now.

I've made up my mind to give everything to God. My dreams, my desires, my entire being, I want God and Him alone.

I'm not a fan of this googly stuff. Fake love and Infatuation is not my thing. That I don't want anything to do with... It hurts, it's painful, and I feel like I'm trapped in a box with no way out.

This is my struggle: Jesus, the Lover of my Soul has my heart. Why am I not content with His love? I know He loves me, why am I dealing with this? I want it to be gone, and not in my life. And my flesh is wearing me down.

But, if I ask God to take it, that means I won't grow.

What hurts : Causes Growth
What Doesn't Hurt : Helps you learn and Look at the Blessings that God has provided.

He has a plan. One that I don't know of yet, I know that this plan involves growing...I'm up for that. Even if I have to deal with this season of heart-hurt, I would do it for God's glory, for that is the only thing that matters.

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17