Clue: What the future is going to hold.. Hopefully.
Hello my dears,
I haven't written in about a month and I know that I cannot in no way sum up what all God has been working in my life about in one post... *Breathes* So, I will be posting several "Encourage-o-grams" about some of the people that God has put in my life over the summer. Hopefully these "Encourage-o-grams" will give you a basic idea of how much God has blessed me through His people. I love you all and I hope to be writing very soon but, for now I need to be getting some rest.
Love,
Bethany J
Ps. I'm sick.. :( Hopefully I'll feel better before I write again.
I haven't written in about a month and I know that I cannot in no way sum up what all God has been working in my life about in one post... *Breathes* So, I will be posting several "Encourage-o-grams" about some of the people that God has put in my life over the summer. Hopefully these "Encourage-o-grams" will give you a basic idea of how much God has blessed me through His people. I love you all and I hope to be writing very soon but, for now I need to be getting some rest.
Love,
Bethany J
Ps. I'm sick.. :( Hopefully I'll feel better before I write again.
Here's a picture for visual entertainment...