105 including number 19.. :)

1. I believe serving the Lord with a humble spirit is the best thing ever.
2. Blue has always been my favorite color.
3. My guitar's name is Penelope, and she's beautiful.
4. I'm not as white as I have been this year.
5. <--- is my favorite number. 6. I'm a hippie that eats meat. 7. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it shall be given you: seek and ye shall find: knock, and it shall be opened unto you." 8. ---> is another word for "consume".
9. I want my future daughters name to be Kayden Leigh.
10. I love my last name, even though people say it wrong.
11. times 11 equals 121.
12. I have a scarf named sarah.
13. The name George makes me smile.
14. Sharpies are the bomb..
15. I tell all my friends that they are amazing quite often.
16. I currently love my aquaintances.
17. Tim Hawkins is quite Humerous.
18. All girls should own 1 pair of shiny shoes.
19. I have a number 19... :)
20. I like to look at Pottery Barn Catalogs..
21. I would like to take a photography class.
22. I'm going to be a teacher one day.
23. I am unable to come up with a paragraph of stuff for this one..
24. I lead a bible study about redeeming the time God has set for you...
25. I'm slightly tired.
26. I can understand why this list is obnoxious.
27. My dog is adorable.
28. CRUSHES ARE DUMB... I had to get that out there...
29. is one less than 30.
30. I own nerd glasses named lauren.
31. Nerd glasses+scarf= Spivilicious.
32. I love long walks on the beach under a clear night sky.....
33. Elizabeth Elliot is a wonderful writer that has blessed my life.
34. My ESV study bible is a beast.. But, I love it anyways.
35. My Family is beyond anything I could ask for.
36. Making people smile is my hobby.
37. I had a diet coke with chocolate today...
38. I don't like depressing people.
39. My #1 is Jesus.
40. If wonderful is a color, you would be wearing it.. :)
41. Coloring is my favorite pastime, but I'm better at playing the piano..
42. I've always lived in the United States.
43. The names Ethan and Evan are the best middle names ever... EVER.
44. I've gotten $11 from the fair.
45. Little girls that are incredibly adorable make me cry.
46. Cheerwine + Chic-Fil-a = Best meal in the world.
47. "Heartless" by Kanye West is my theme song, ha ha not really.
48. I think that people who are active in their faith are pretty amazing.
49. ---\\------// Line dancing.
50. "My kids are Homeschooled, I have no clue how they are doing!" - Tim Hawkins
51. MEAT! MEAT! GOOOO MEAT!
52. I think we should take cre of our planet, but worshipping it is ridiculous.
53. Love is my name. Even though my middle name is Joy... :)
54. I'm Endothermic.
55. It's hard for me to take a test without curly hair.
56. I like learning big words.
57. I wish I could be on the other side of the world right now....
58. I own a frada.
59. Matt Thiessen is a cutie.
60. Wally Cleaver is mine. ♥
61. COLUMBIA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY! woo!
62. I was a cute 5year old.
63. Like is an annoying word.
64. I say "Ya' know" alot...
65. I get to go to the beach tomorrow.
66. I've Kissed Dating Goodbye.
67. I've never been to Prom.
68. I'm
69. So
70. Ready
71. For
72. This
73. List
74. To
75. BE
76. OVER
77. ...........
78. Dark Chocolate is my best friend.
79. Prince Caspian is Dumb, but dreamy too.. ha ha :)
80. I should start an 80's day...
81. Wearing jeans is a way of life..
82. True Love Waits.
83. I LOVE CHURCH...
84. Don't you dare discriminate..
85. I don't care for Country or Rap music.
86. Screamo music gives me a headache
87. Being outdoors makes me happy.
88. Psalm 63:7 "...for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.."
89. Desserts is stressed backwards.
90. I
91. Need
92. To.
93. Think.
94. Of
95. Some
96. words
97. to
98. Reach
99. One
100. HUNDRED! Yesss!!!
101. I support kids in India.
102. This blog is rather cute.
103. But, so is my dog.
104. My list includes 19.
105. Now, I'm done!

Popular posts from this blog

Listening.

Future Pastor, or Ministry Leader {This One's for You}

You've been assigned.. 1 Corinthians 7:17